For our growth and expansion, we are seeking new talents to join our international team. Whether your skills lie within fashion, creative design, surf technique, technology or logistics, LIGHTNING BOLT can offer you a broad range of challenging roles in a truly unique environment.
We are looking for a creative MENSWEAR DESIGNER to join the Lightning Bolt team, an authentic American brand with a unique story and an imaginary of adventure and discovery. Lightning Bolt represents the true spirit of surfing and has influenced one of the most iconic styles of the last century, the California authentic wear, with strong design and look distinctive factors.
You will be responsible for creating apparel collections inspired by the roots of the brand, with innovative features that adapt to the brand image and the needs of our customers.
- Over 3 years of Fashion Design experience
- Education in Fashion Design
- Ability to grasp and understand the latest trends in menswear (current and future)
- Great skills to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Orientation to detail
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop (Excel knowledge will be valued)
- Drawing skills
- Knowledge in raw-materials
- Passionate about Design and Fashion
- Design new collections and technical sheets
- Outline new ideas / concepts
- Build on strong partnerships with makers, production, technology and marketing.
- Start and complete line plans
- Follow trends and style in fashion, adapted to comfort and functionality
- Start and oversee the creation of trendboards and moodboards
- Select models, finishes, colors, patterns for approved fittings
- Evaluate first samples and make necessary adjustments
If you want to be part of this unique and emotionally engaging brand team with your fans, apply!
We are seeking a talented, resourceful and energetic individual who is an experienced in paid search, display, pre-roll, marketing automation, SEO, etc. The role will include collaborating with our Social Media and Digital Marketing Team.
- 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Thorough understanding and working experience of SEO and PPC
- Analytical experience
- Proficiency in Google Adwords, general website maintenance, Email MKT
- In-depth knowledge of CMS
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and insight to deliver metrics
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing best practice, including marketing automation
- Optimizing towards performance goals.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Assist in updating website content and build landing pages, knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Proficient in HTML email marketing: coding, testing and best practices
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions;
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with advertising budget;
- Put together digital ad reporting (google analytics);
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines;
- Interact directly with graphics team to create appealing ads intended for social syndication.